Terms & Conditions Menstyle
These Terms and Conditions apply to all transactions made with L J Bill trading as Menstyle. Menstyle reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
All prices on our website are in NZ Dollars and include GST.
The name that will appear on your statement will be Menstyle.
We reserve the right to:
Update these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If you continue to use he website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently this website and the material contained within without notice to you.
You acknowledge and agree that:
All details provided when you register are true, accurate and complete in all respects: and that you are not impersonating any other person or entity.
All products are sold in good faith to the purchaser. By placing your order and using the products supplied, you agree that Menstyle will not be held liable for any problems that occur as a result of using these products.
All personal information provided to Menstyle remains confidential and will not be shared with any third party.
It’s your right to change your mind
We've all done it, ordered something and then realised later that it is no longer needed. You have 14 days to cancel and return your order under our 14 day return period policy, which starts on the day after you receive the item. Any item you wish to return must be unused and unopened.
Wrong item received
We apologise if you have received the wrong item by mistake. This is not common and we want to resolve this as quickly as possible for you.
To receive a refund or a replacement, please contact us immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damaged or faulty items
Please accept our apologies if you have received an item that is damaged or faulty. We understand how frustrating this can be and want to resolve this as quickly as possible for you.
If you believe that the item is faulty, please contact us immediately on email@example.com
What to do to return your item to us
- Contact us through email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our freephone number 0800 11 55 99
- You must inform our customer service team of your order number, the item you are returning and the reason for return. We will then provide you with a unique returns authorisation number and will confirm the address you need to return the item to
- Please package the item securely and include inside the package your order number, name and address
- If the goods are being returned because you have received the wrong item or it was damaged please contact us and we will arrange for the goods to be picked up.
- If the goods are being returned because of a change of mind, please post to:
115 Raumanga Heights Drive, Whangarei 0110.
What we'll do next
All products returned to us are checked by our Returns Department.
If you are entitled to a refund then we will refund the price of your item (including the cost of delivery).
Returns are usually processed within 2 working days of receipt of a cancelled order, and at the latest within 5 days of receipt.
We will refund the original credit/debit card/account used to purchase the item.
If the goods are in stock they will be dispatched within 24 hours. Goods are shipped using PBT Couriers and you can expect to have them within 3 days.
Credit Card information security policy
We use the DPS Payment Express Payment Gateway for online credit card transactions. DPS processes online credit card transactions securely for thousands of merchants globally, providing a safe and secure online payment service.
- Payments are processed in real time
- Menstyle does not have access to your full card number, this credit card payment is secured by DPS
- DPS have bank grade security. All transaction details are stored in their PCI=DSS compliant Data Centre
- DPS Payment Express Software is certified with over 200 banks globally
Visit www.paymentexpress.com for more information.